7 Ways to Start Exercising after a Long Break
⸞ Odelle Joubert
1. Set fitness goals – This is the most important step when you start exercising
2. Set up your workout schedule – when you have a scheduled plan, it’s easier to stay motivated and on track with your fitness goal.
3. Share your fitness goals – sharing will help you stay on track, focused & reach your goal faster.
4. Work out every day – consistency is key to achieving your goal
5. Reward yourself with small gifts – this will help you stay motivated toward your goals.
6. Stick to a healthy diet – sticking to a healthy diet will help you work out more effectively, have more energy, and reach your fitness goals
7. Picture yourself in 4 weeks’ time – you obviously want to look good in Summer