Cycling brings many health benefits including an improved cardiovascular system, stronger muscles and weight loss. But it can also leave you as stiff as a board.
Being flexible is beneficial for everyday life. It allows you to push your body beyond its comfort zone, thus increasing your overall physical ability. Here are 9 reasons you should stretch after exercise.
- Improves the range of motion in your joints and improves
- Relieves stress
- Condition the muscles and joints to prevent injuries and reduce recovery time.
- Improves posture and technique
It doesn’t just end there…
- Increased power and elasticity of our muscles, endurance and metabolism
- Increased length of relaxed muscles
- Assist in achieving better coordination, muscle control and proper technique in sport
- Enable your body to perform more with less energy
- It simply feels good…